localseobuzz

Reaction score
We have a Garage door and Locksmith client since quite long and his 7 GMB's recently got suspended and now google is asking for interior and exterior photos. Client mentions that he has no store but a mobile business and all those GMB's has a Google local ads verification passed all video and screening. We have made a request for reinstatement and here is what Google replied:-

Greetings from Google My Business Support.
Thank you for your question about your business profile .... Garage Doors,.... Garage Doors, .
We understand and apologize the for the inconvenience caused.Your Business Profile is not eligible to be displayed on google search and maps to appear on Google Search and Maps because it’s an online business, which doesn’t comply with our eligibility guidelines.
Enforcing these guidelines helps maintain high quality information on Google and improves how customers interact with businesses online.
I completely understand that this is not the outcome that you must have expected. I hope you would agree that Google wants to make every customer a happy customer however, we can only work in adherence to the stated guidelines.
I hope you understand our limitations over this and it's never our intention to cause any kind of inconvenience to you as we value your relationship with us.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. You may receive an email survey regarding your interaction with Google My Business support. We value your feedback.
Have a great day!
Regards,
Rahul

We then again replied to Google after this email that the business is mobile and there is no store and we sent mobile vans pictures along with the client with his van. Still the very same dumb reply we have received from Google.

Can anyone help how we can resolve it?

localseobuzz

Reaction score
I have done this. So far there are no replies.

yRCwRFs.png

brettmandoes

Reaction score
As a mobile business I believe the guidelines are that you may have one profile setup as a service area business. You can't create multiple service area business profiles that are all within a certain distance as this would be spam (their guidelines say roughly 2 hours). So if this is say one mobile service, with one owner, and seven listings inside one metro like Atlanta, then he is in violation and you are not getting your profiles back. If there were seven service area business listings in different metros, like Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, etc. then you wouldn't be in violation.

Here's a link to the guidelines to review. Service-area & hybrid businesses - Computer - Google My Business Help

If you're in compliance you can likely get it reinstated but make sure you have all your documentation together and are very detailed and polite in your requests.

localseobuzz

Reaction score
We tried from the manager access email but they keep sending dumb reply. It has been more than 1.5 months now and they denied to reply to you too. Is there any other way we can approach or you think if we get access of original email then it can work?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm really not sure. This is one of those weird scenarios where Google is seeing something but they won't share the details with me so unfortunately I'm stuck as far as being able to help further.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom