More threads by Kepass

Kepass

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know here how to have access to the old version of GBP admin ?

I think it was much easier to use for professional and I specially miss that reports and insights section.

Thanks in advance

If you press "Edit Products" in the new manager it takes you back to the old GBP manager. Everything will work like it used to, except for the "Home" page which will take you back to the new manager.

If you press "Edit Products" in the new manager it takes you back to the old GBP manager. Everything will work like it used to, except for the "Home" page which will take you back to the new manager.
Lucky you. From day one all I've gotten is an overlay:
1669825332973.jpg

So far we've, we've found:
- Saving the edit url to the info section (I know, stating the obvious, but you also want it saved for when google support form asks for your dashboard url, because the absolute 🤡🤡🤡 haven't updated that part!)
- Photo gallery (60-70% success rate)
- Google website (but only if one had been edited before or is active)
- The "Confirm your holiday hours" card in the carousel.

Lucky you. From day one all I've gotten is an overlay:
1669825332973.jpg

So far we've, we've found:
- Saving the edit url to the info section (I know, stating the obvious, but you also want it saved for when google support form asks for your dashboard url, because the absolute 🤡🤡🤡 haven't updated that part!)
- Photo gallery (60-70% success rate)
- Google website (but only if one had been edited before or is active)
- The "Confirm your holiday hours" card in the carousel.

Weird, do you have just a single location in the account? I have multiple locations and heard the GBP manager would remain for agencies and businesses with multiple locations. Though it still redirects me to the new "experience" when I click the locations within the old manager. And in the old dashboard it sometimes asks me whether I want to move to the new version but I never confirmed.

Weird, do you have just a single location in the account? I have multiple locations and heard the GBP manager would remain for agencies and businesses with multiple locations. Though it still redirects me to the new "experience" when I click the locations within the old manager. And in the old dashboard it sometimes asks me whether I want to move to the new version but I never confirmed.
If clicking on the GBP name in the agency dashboard still takes you to the old individual GBP dashboard instead of the accursed NMX dashboard, you are part of the lucky few. Most of us have been forced to grapple with NMX and hack our way back into the old dashboard for several weeks!

When google said the "old dashboard would stay" they meant (and they have explicitly clarified that) the agency dashboard list of all GBPs. The old GBP dashboard with the various sections on the left-hand side was ALWAYS meant to be fully superseded. However, there are multiple functions that still need conversion, hence the hacks to get back.

If clicking on the GBP name in the agency dashboard still takes you to the old individual GBP dashboard instead of the accursed NMX dashboard, you are part of the lucky few. Most of us have been forced to grapple with NMX and hack our way back into the old dashboard for several weeks!

It doesn't, clicking the location in the old dashboard will open the new dashboard. The only way for me to get in is by pressing "Edit products" in the new dashboard.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom