More threads by rutkap

rutkap

Reaction score
So I have a client who has opened up a brand new locksmith company (employee going on his own) He has a shiny new website, and a shiny new office to go with it. The office is in a very odd area of town. It is right on the border of 2 zip codes - I Believe that the long building is intersected by 2 zips at some point.

To further exacerbate the situation, the first floor of his office building is considered 2644 Library Rd. The second floor of his office is considered 2646 Library Rd.

I have tried sending a post card to all of the following combinations at this point.

2644 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15226
2644 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15226
2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2644-46 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2644-2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234

The listing will not give me any alternative way to approve his listing other than mail. Is there a way to work around this?

He has an office, signage, mailboxes, phone systems and people answering. I just need to get his listing taken care of. Let me know

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

Sorry to hear about these frustrations. Is there a specific reason you're not including the suite number in the GMB postcard request? From experience, I would guess this issue is with the local post office not recognizing your address. May sound odd but worth the price of a stamp to send a piece of test mail to this location but at the very least would bring a copy of the lease to your local post office. Good luck!

So I have a client who has opened up a brand new locksmith company (employee going on his own) He has a shiny new website, and a shiny new office to go with it. The office is in a very odd area of town. It is right on the border of 2 zip codes - I Believe that the long building is intersected by 2 zips at some point.

To further exacerbate the situation, the first floor of his office building is considered 2644 Library Rd. The second floor of his office is considered 2646 Library Rd.

I have tried sending a post card to all of the following combinations at this point.

2644 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15226
2644 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15226
2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2644-46 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
2644-2646 Library Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15234

The listing will not give me any alternative way to approve his listing other than mail. Is there a way to work around this?

He has an office, signage, mailboxes, phone systems and people answering. I just need to get his listing taken care of. Let me know

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom