Joakim

Reaction score
Hello there!

I am one of the main Local SEO experts at a recently started company in Europe. We have got a really good start and now have around 15-30 clients/month for optimising/ranking companies in Google's local business list in all different countries, worth to mention is that almost all of our clients is outside of USA and UK.

The problem is that we still don't have any good system for managing clients statistic like keeping track of everything that we have done with them and what there is to do. I found SEO PowerSuite interesting because it seems to have a good way of handle clients and also have many necessary tools for the SEO we are doing.

So before I jump into things I need to know if there is some better software solution adapted for Local SEO specifically or should we invest in several different software's instead?

This is something I have been thinking about for a long time now but there is so many tools out there so it is impossible for me alone to make the final decisions. As long as I can convince the company owner that the tools is worth it he will get it for me, so money is not the problem. Thanks Ahead!

Best regards

Joakim Isaksson

Joakim

Reaction score
I did just talked to those at Bright Local and they did not supported almost none of our countries we operate in so they are out of the list. Testing Asana trail right now.

Have anyone tried the SEO PowerSuit tool kit for managing a lot of clients? It is used in 150 countries so it should have the support we looking for in that area but is it good for Local as well judging by this tool list?

Majestic SEO and Whitespark I also heard good things about but if I remember right was Majestic not supported for my countries and Whitespark party supported my countries.

So if I get SEO PowerSuite, what is there else to complement with that contains necessary Local SEO tools?

Joakim

Reaction score
Today I have started the transformation from Excel to Asana. It did seems like a really good system for managing my clients as you said. Thank you very much!

Is it anyone that can recommend SEO PoweSuit or something else then?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Ryan77 Best Wordpress Click To Call Software/Solution? Local SEO Tools & Software 4
djbaxter NEW New Feature: Members with most upvotes answers and solutions How To Guides 0
A Legal Services Rankings Tanked After Potential Update - Solutions? What Did You Do? Organic SEO 2
JoshuaMackens Google Maps Spam Fighting - Edits Not Approved - Solution? Local Search 28
Garrett Sussman Agency Strategy: Providing Managed vs. Self-Service Marketing Solutions Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Paid Advertising Solutions For Hyperlocal Businesses: The Most Bang For Your Buck Local Reviews 2
S Struggling to Get New Website Ranked and Worried about my solution Local Search 16
Garrett Sussman White Label or Preferred Vendor: How To Approach Your Online Review SaaS Solution? Local Reviews 4
Scott ClientClicks Company is merging, what's the best solution to combine GMB profiles? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
J Automated solutions for Local SEO clients in Europe? Local SEO Tools & Software 3
djbaxter IMPORTANT! Broken layout threads: The problem and the solution Admin Stuff 2
Linda Buquet Grade.us White-label ORM & Review Management Solutions Local Reviews 1
Linda Buquet How To Do HIGH IMPACT Review Audits - Turn Bad Reviews Into Solutions - Miriam Ellis Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet Common GMB Problem - Driving Directions Wrong After Move - Here's the Solution Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Dustybones 6 Real-Time Customer Engagement Solutions for Merchants Local Search 0
Chris McCreery Canadian YellowPages 360 Solutions thoughts? Consultant's Corner 2
deanPlumberseo Project Management Solutions for Local SEO Consultant's Corner 7
M Google Places - Bulk Upload Solution Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Linda Buquet Is Google Local Really this Broken? Who's in Charge? What's the Solution? Google My Business & Google Maps 14
Linda Buquet Big Google Local Data Problems - Possible Solutions Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Google Places Bulk Upload System Errors and the Solution Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet Awesome Solution to Google Missing Reviews Mess - Video Idea Local Reviews 4
Nick.SEOSpark Best Solution/Strategy for this scenario Local Search 3
Linda Buquet Reputation Management Solution with Google Review Backups and Alerts - Just Launched Local SEO Tools & Software 5
djbaxter Forum software upgraded Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
RobertCarnitas Image Copyright Audit Software Websites, Software, and Security 1
djbaxter Forum software upgrade LSF News and Announcements 1
djbaxter Forum software upgrades March 17-20, 2020 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 3
Jens Rank Tracking Software for local results Local SEO Tools & Software 12
M Local seo tools and software Local SEO Tools & Software 11
Scott ClientClicks Chat software recommendations? Websites, Software, and Security 3
abrandt QUESTION: City-specific / Hyper-specific Citation Software ??? Citations 17
premiumweb Let's talk software. What do you use/recommend? Local SEO Tools & Software 2
J Software Development Companies - Google Doesn't Treat Related Searches as Local Local Search 4
CraigJMount Scheduling Software for Agencies Local SEO Tools & Software 5
rhowe I'm struggling with what software or tool to use to show results Local SEO Tools & Software 18
juliaannCA Which software do you use for monthly reporting to clients for your agency? Recycle Bin 0
John Vuong Which software do you use for monthly reporting to clients for your agency? Local Search 23
J Any Software or Tools for Analyzing Duplicate Content Sitewide? Local SEO Tools & Software 5
djbaxter A New Look and New Software for the Local Search Forum LSF News and Announcements 14
C Best local lead generation software Recycle Bin 0
H Software to manage customer requests/Orders? Consultant's Corner 0
T How To do SEO for Software Development company Local SEO Tools & Software 2
BaggySEO Local ranking software Local Search 5
G What software was used for this prospecting tool? Consultant's Corner 1
M camera software Recycle Bin 0
vivekrpatel Plugin or software for reviews ? Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, etc Local Reviews 3
C Is There Software That Can Do This? Local SEO Tools & Software 12
jvaquino Does anyone know any VPN software that has Ottawa ON IP's? Local SEO Tools & Software 1
Tim Colling Review: Grade.us review management software Local Reviews 5