Jason Munslow

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently been updating the Google profiles (within GMB) for many of our 62 branches but this has proven to be very time consuming and extremely boring.
Also, when wanting to post an offer across all branches I seemingly have to post this for every individual branch...

Do you know of any tools or platforms that allow to manage multiple locations without costing a small fortune?

many thanks in advance
kind regards

Greg

shripadd

Reaction score
Hi @Gregory T'Kint
A disclaimer - My self Shripad and founder of GMB Briefcase and GMB management tool.Using this tool you can create post on all of your GMB listings on single click.
If required I will be happy to share more details on PM
Thanks

Jason Munslow

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi @shripadd

I will definitely have a look at this...
However in the Pricing I notice that this shoots up when managing 62 profiles.
I am however not overly interested in many of the bells and whistles, but rather in having one dashboard to manage all GMB profiles. Don't you do a pricing option for the lower tiers where we can add GMB for little additional cost?

Just checking :)

Thank you

shripadd

Reaction score
Hi @shripadd

I will definitely have a look at this...
However in the Pricing I notice that this shoots up when managing 62 profiles.
I am however not overly interested in many of the bells and whistles, but rather in having one dashboard to manage all GMB profiles. Don't you do a pricing option for the lower tiers where we can add GMB for little additional cost?

Just checking :)

Thank you
Hi

Please check PM

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi @Gregory T'Kint

I'm the General Manager of LocalClarity. While our "all-in" pricing might not work for your situation, we are building out "a la carte pricing" that is very competitive option for brands/agencies looking for a more centralized GMB-only experience for 50+ total locations. You can take advantage of 30 day free trial and then we can provide a price based on your needs.

Cheers.

andrewthorn

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi @Gregory T'Kint ,

I am the founder of DigitalMaas, We are a local marketing platform, we are just about to launch our services, but at the moment, Many of the things you are wanting to do are included free inside our platform. Do It Yourself | DigitalMaas

You can currently do the following for free:

• Reply to reviews across all your locations
  • Edit/Amend Information across all your locations
  • Rollup reporting across all your locations
  • View Google Posts and Analytics ( Posting soon to be released)
  • QNA Management ( About to be released)
  • Listings Audit ( Powered by Yext)
  • GMB Audit ( About to be released)
  • Activity Feed to keep you up to date
  • We also have integrations for your website with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads.
As we are preparing to launch this publicly, All current features above are included free, And will be free for all users who signup before our pricing is launched.

Checkout more here We do Digital Marketing, so you don’t have to | DigitalMaas

Eoghan_MFeed

Reaction score
I will join the queue here.

MomentFeed is used by national and regional brands in the UK, like Starbucks and Avis Budget. We do a host of things across many publishers so will cut to the chase. Here's 5 things on MomentFeed + GMB:

1) We're a trusted tester with the GMB team = Higher level of support, Early access to APIs, Heads up on GMB roadmap.

2) We can manage listing fields that are beyond the API today through our preferred status. Things like secondary/more hours, local links, bulk ownership conflict resolutions, manually placed geocodes, delivery links.

3) Our platform rolls up, can custom group and drill down to single location level so you can see and respond to reviews, moderate the photo feed and view rank, search and traffic insights.

4) We support Google Post publishing for chains (at least while GMB permits it, don't let any vendor say it's permanent, it's not) and provide a dashboard with insights on the views your content gets. The content you share can be dynamically localized (think "Hey <London>, <Kensington> come redeem our buy one get one offer <specific campaign or location URL>. Posting can also be routed through approvals too if you want to give local managers access.

5) You will get alerts any time somebody shares a review (at all or that meets certain criteria ie. negative) and we have automatic responding to ratings with no reviews attached so all customers get thanked or followed up wit.