localseobuzz

Reaction score
I own a digital marketing agency and its becoming tough to scale or manage clients and reporting without a proper system in place. We have been using a bunch of SEO tools for reporting and use basecamp to upload those manual fetched reports to clients weekly/monthly basis. I have heard about tools like seoresellers, rankrangers but never tried them. I'm still not sure about which software is good when it comes to tracking reporting and it must have a feature where client can login and can check all reports, updates and real time ranking etc.

Doing things manually and reporting won't work on a large scale. We have been trying to integrate Zoho for billing etc but then Zoho doesn't have a feature for SEO dashboard. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Rik Delta

Reaction score
For (semi-) easy to build WYSIWYG reports - Raven is fairly budget friendly.

I can't speak to "real-time" reporting but you can schedule emails w/ PDF or links to reports.

Data Studio has a slight learning curve but is another great reporting option.

I have started looking at "PowerMyAnalytics" but haven't tried them yet.

FWIW - the reason I am looking at reporting options is AFAIK, no one has GA4 support pending Google publishing some API signatures...

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
What all do you include in your monthly reports? For example, we don't automate ours because it includes a list of all the work we did along with the plan for next month. The parts that are automated are the breakdown of leads, which we use Data Studio for. On average, how long does it take you to do up the monthly report per client?

localseobuzz

Reaction score
What all do you include in your monthly reports? For example, we don't automate ours because it includes a list of all the work we did along with the plan for next month. The parts that are automated are the breakdown of leads, which we use Data Studio for. On average, how long does it take you to do up the monthly report per client?
Currently we would send them sheets based on whatever links we have gained for the clients on weekly basis. Keyword ranking position as well GMB insights taken from local viking. We send ranking reports monthly.

My team's executives and SEO managers work on generating reports so I can't exactly tell you how long it takes for them to generate these manual reports but yes provided the data in the reports it would take them handful efforts to maintain/generate the same. A brick and mortar client has nothing to do with what backlinks we are building or what other stats we show them. They are only concerned about keyword position and traffic and leads. I'm thinking to automate this in a dashboard where they can track stuff real time.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
For the leads portion, you can definitely set up a report in Data Studio for this. I don't know of anywhere that would report on both leads and ranking.

localseobuzz

Reaction score
For the leads portion, you can definitely set up a report in Data Studio for this. I don't know of anywhere that would report on both leads and ranking.
With the new GMB messaging feature is there anyway to send those leads automatically to the client? Bunch of clients are not interested to respond to them manually but they want either in CRM or on email.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, some tools can do that. I'll see if I can get Aaron Weiche to weigh in on that.

AaronWeiche

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed reply. GMB Messages does have a time requirement for replying in order to keep the chat/message option on. If you are not responding in 24 hours they may disable it. So you can't forward the messages to another channel like email or a CRM without a response in GMB. Here are the guidelines.

There are messaging tools that can help consolidate all of the messaging options so you are not checking GMB messages, Facebook messenger, etc. all individually. We are doing this at Leadferno and have integrated with FB already and will have GMB done in a month if you are interested (we will have a partner program too). So I'd look into these types of services if you are wanting to activate GMB messages for clients.

localseobuzz

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed reply. GMB Messages does have a time requirement for replying in order to keep the chat/message option on. If you are not responding in 24 hours they may disable it. So you can't forward the messages to another channel like email or a CRM without a response in GMB. Here are the guidelines.

There are messaging tools that can help consolidate all of the messaging options so you are not checking GMB messages, Facebook messenger, etc. all individually. We are doing this at Leadferno and have integrated with FB already and will have GMB done in a month if you are interested (we will have a partner program too). So I'd look into these types of services if you are wanting to activate GMB messages for clients.
I have clients who don't really want to mess with GMB messaging feature rather they want it to be connected to CRM or forwarded to an email. I would be interested if your tool can do this.

localseobuzz

Reaction score
That's what we use too - love it! Tons of great integrations and a lot of flexibility in deciding what to automate and what to report on manually.
We are in conversation with Rankranger since past couple weeks and they sent a trial account and ready to start but now I realised on Capterra AgencyAnalytics is one of the best emerging agency reporting tool and I have read their features and they fit our needs.

Can anyone recommend who has used both of these tools for reporting? I would want a personalised login for each client so they can see analytics real time and can track everything. Rankranger guys told that they also offer whitlable dashboard but I found AgencyAnalytics much more strong.

shripadd

Reaction score
With the new GMB messaging feature is there anyway to send those leads automatically to the client? Bunch of clients are not interested to respond to them manually but they want either in CRM or on email.
Hi,
Let me clear some confusion,
There are some major differences between GMB Messaging and Google Business Messaging.
1) GMB Message does not allow to send and receive data to other tools.
2) Google Business Messaging - This allows you to send and receive data; even you can create automated chatbots, Live chat applications, etc
3) You can enable, disable the GMB Message feature using GMB Dashboard
4) To use Google Business Messaging, you need to use the services from an official partner like us. (Chatter-Home - GMB Chatter | Drag & Drop Builder For Google Business Messaging)

You can read more about
If you want to enable Chatbot on your GMB listing, you can check out our tool.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom