More threads by OurChurch

OurChurch

Reaction score
I submitted my business in Apple Business Register under the location category and it has been in Review status for over 3 months. Does anyone know how long it takes for Apple to review the location listing in the Apple Business Register account?

While the documentation is horrible, I lucked out with some internal contacts and several helpful emails. Apple Business Register is really only for businesses using Apple Business Chat or other Apple service. You need to have at least one "Connected Services" - either EHR Gateway or Messages. If you don't, you may *never* get verified. For most businesses, you need to continue to use mapsconnect.apple.com.

Also, only choose "Brand" if you have more than one location.

Customers with chat get verified in about 60 days right now.

While the documentation is horrible, I lucked out with some internal contacts and several helpful emails. Apple Business Register is really only for businesses using Apple Business Chat or other Apple service. You need to have at least one "Connected Services" - either EHR Gateway or Messages. If you don't, you may *never* get verified. For most businesses, you need to continue to use mapsconnect.apple.com.

Also, only choose "Brand" if you have more than one location.

Customers with chat get verified in about 60 days right now.
Thank you. I will look into the chat option.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom