More threads by GBP-Rob

GBP-Rob

Reaction score
I don't get it!

We have an agency account where I am listed as the owner, and I don't really use the "GMB@Example.com", but my own work e-mail.

One of my colleagues is an administrator of a location group, and this is the second time in a few months it has happened.

I created a listing, and we have to verify it via phone/text, and I told my colleague to contact the client to verify the listing.
When he opened the listing, he clicked on "get verified", and moved on to "skip".. which made me ask him(via phone call) "what.. have you already verified it? Have you received the code?" Which he replied no to.

I went over to his desk, and I see that it is indeed verified.. No search console, or even a website..

I have worked here for 1 year, and he has worked with the company for 5-6-7 years (Sales, not tech). Has he worked up an authority that makes him able to auto-verify listings?
Or is there a logical explanation for this?

I know that bulk verification powers sometimes happen at the individual email level. I wonder if it's something related to that. Perhaps his email is bulk verified in some fashion.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom