More threads by Smith_euk

Smith_euk

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest me some tips or techniques to improve the organic search.

Hi!

1. Create a service page for each of your categories and optimize its on-page accordingly.
2. Create location pages for search terms like "Service in City" and optimize them for areas you're currently not ranking in.
3. Create blog posts about topics from your industry, local area or your business itself. These blog posts can then point to your respective service pages to increase relevance. Be sure to keep the relevance high. Every page that points to another page can be seen as a recommendation from a source (blog post). This source should reflect professionalism, trust and credibility.
4. Create backlinks - that basically works like 3. only that the links come from outside.
5. Increase click through rates for your existing pages and test different title and meta descriptions.

I hope that helps :)

Hi Tim... I was wondering if you could explain a little more in regards to making location pages for search terms and how I can apply that to my site. Thanks, Jeff

setfordinner.com

Hi Tim... I was wondering if you could explain a little more in regards to making location pages for search terms and how I can apply that to my site. Thanks, Jeff

setfordinner.com
Hey Jeff,

well first of all you need to know your major target keyword. Then you check if there are people who search for "keyword + target area" like "private chef in Houston". You can create a service area page where you list all your service areas and link to specific service area pages (location pages) where you tell your visitors something about the area, your business, and why it´s so cool to have a private chef in [city] etc etc.

URL structure would be something like:
setfordinner.com/service-areas/keyword-city1

For more than one keyword you could go for
setfordinner.com/keyword1/service-areas/keyword1-city1
setfordinner.com/keyword1/service-areas/keyword1-city2

setfordinner.com/keyword3/service-areas/keyword3-city1
setfordinner.com/keyword3/service-areas/keyword3-city2

But normally a standard structure would be sufficient.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom