More threads by Eileen

Eileen

Reaction score
Hi there

just wondering if somebody can help me.

i have a business facebook page and i have a 5 star rating. however since yesterday i have been getting the following message on my page.

'No Rating Yet" - and when i click on the page it says the following - hasn't received enough recommendations yet to calcuate a rating.

this i find strange as we have a pile of reviews.

hoping somebody can help me with this.

Solution
Hi Eileen, there appears to be a glitch in the new FB update they just rolled out effecting business's reviews. Can you see your rating when you look up your business as a user rather than the owner? And is this happening for you on desktop only or mobile as well? You can check to make sure that the Reviews tab of your page is set to visible, you'll find this spot under settings and then templates and tabs. This is likely not the issue but is the one thing you can do as an owner. Another step I've been seeing suggested is to switch back to classic mode of Facebook as it seems to restore your visibility of your rating, however this is only a temporary fix as this option is going away sometime this month. This option is found in the...
Hi Eileen, there appears to be a glitch in the new FB update they just rolled out effecting business's reviews. Can you see your rating when you look up your business as a user rather than the owner? And is this happening for you on desktop only or mobile as well? You can check to make sure that the Reviews tab of your page is set to visible, you'll find this spot under settings and then templates and tabs. This is likely not the issue but is the one thing you can do as an owner. Another step I've been seeing suggested is to switch back to classic mode of Facebook as it seems to restore your visibility of your rating, however this is only a temporary fix as this option is going away sometime this month. This option is found in the settings of your personal FB account. After that you'll need to select report a problem from the help and support menu, not a great option but until this fix the bug not a lot to be done.

Solution
hi there and thank you for getting back to me regarding this problem. yes i tried both these two things but unfortunately i am still at a loss. i have reported the problem everyday so i am not sure what to do after this. this is so frustrating as we have worked so hard to get 5 STAR rating and then to go to no ratings at all. Anybody else have any other suggestions i am open to them. thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom