More threads by Rene

Rene

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a listing, Budget Blinds of Schaumburg (Update your browser to manage your Business Profile - Google Business Profile Help), that has been labeled as a duplicate and is no longer being shown online.

The business they are saying it’s a duplicate listing of is “Budget Blinds Crystal Lake, Barrington, Elgin & St. Charles”, see here: Budget Blinds Crystal Lake, Barrington, Elgin & St. Charles

I have contacted support several times and receive this response each time, "We regret informing you that we are unable to verify the business existence from our internal resources, hence, we are unable to reinstate the profile. Learn more about what types of businesses are eligible for a Business Profile on Google Maps."

I work with the owners of both of these businesses and have access to both google listings. I’ve ensured there is no overlapping information. They are service area business that border each other but are two individual businesses owned and operated by different people.

I’ve also submitted the owner’s business license to prove this and they will not reinstate the profile and insist it is a duplicate.

Thank you!

Rene

Hello,

I have a listing, Budget Blinds of Schaumburg (Update your browser to manage your Business Profile - Google Business Profile Help), that has been labeled as a duplicate and is no longer being shown online.

The business they are saying it’s a duplicate listing of is “Budget Blinds Crystal Lake, Barrington, Elgin & St. Charles”, see here: Budget Blinds Crystal Lake, Barrington, Elgin & St. Charles

I have contacted support several times and receive this response each time, "We regret informing you that we are unable to verify the business existence from our internal resources, hence, we are unable to reinstate the profile. Learn more about what types of businesses are eligible for a Business Profile on Google Maps."

I work with the owners of both of these businesses and have access to both google listings. I’ve ensured there is no overlapping information. They are service area business that border each other but are two individual businesses owned and operated by different people.

I’ve also submitted the owner’s business license to prove this and they will not reinstate the profile and insist it is a duplicate.

Thank you!

Rene

I don't see an SOS filing for that business. Do you know if they have a DBA or a city license?

Corporation-LLC-Search-Certificate-of-Good-Standing.jpg

Hi Jason & Colan,

Thank you for getting back to me!

This the response I received from my client,
"The whole business is filed as The Henrikson Company, Inc dba Budget Blinds of Wheaton. We have 4 ttys, and don't have each one separately filed with the state. That would be cumbersome and expensive. I hope that helps."

For context, She owns 4 Budget Blinds Territories:
BB Wheaton
BB Downers Grove
BB Lombard
& BB Schaumburg

Because of the location of the assigned service areas of these territories, she runs the 1st three together and Schaumburg separately...

She has always ran these 4 territories this way - would a contract of her buying BB Schaumburg from the franchisor suffice or does she HAVE to file a DBA with the state to bring back the Schaumburg listing?

Thank you for your help!

Rene

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom