AllSearch52

Reaction score
I'm dealing with one of the major/global retail brands whose local search presence is run by head office (global).

I've done some research and built a model for forecasting the value of search rankings but the questions around (is this relevant as we don't have a local site) has come up.

In this scenario can I use CTR by serp ranking to hypothesize the # of lost visits to the retail store (shopfront), if we did rank (presently we dont rank for any of the top 40 keywords for our industry (fashion/apparel).

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M How Does Google Calculate Call Only Ad Charges? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
S How does online calculator help marketers? Recycle Bin 1
C The value of a blog on a website for local SEO Local Search 58
billenross Best Of The Web Directory value? Citations 3
A Citation Value? Citations 10
raellovepie Value of Citations? Citations had little to no impact? Citations 29
H Adding MORE photos to a GMB profile - - any value Google My Business & Google Maps 25
Stefan Somborac DA & Citation/Review Site Value Local Reviews 3
mikepetersonwi Successful business being acquired - How to save the SEO value of their site Organic SEO 4
Henry LocalClarity Current value of complete Latitude & Longitude for every location in a chain? Google Local 101 1
John Vuong What is the lifetime value of a customer in Local SEO? Local Search 4
C Best Value Local SEO Platform? Brightlocal? Mox? Yext? Whitespark? Tribelocal? Consultant's Corner 8
Garrett Sussman The Difference in Value of Feedback: Surveys and Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Agency or DIY? The Value Proposition of Online Reviews Local Reviews 4
Tim Colling Townsquare "geo-fencing" - legitimate value? Local Search 0
Linda Buquet DAVID - You are valued! Admin Stuff 5
Garrett Sussman 5 Frameworks for Creating Local Events with Community Value Local Reviews 2
J Do No Follow give any backlink juice or value ? Local Search 11
mborgelt In an Industry Void of Promises, How Do You Guarantee Value? Consultant's Corner 16
Garrett Sussman Pitching the Value of Online Reviews to Clients Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Look Beyond the Stars (Your Customers Do) - The Value of Review Written Content Local Reviews 4
Gayle Katz How do you quantify the value of your local SEO services? Consultant's Corner 5
deanPlumberseo The value of building links, looking for thoughts Organic SEO 9
Chris Alphen Value of Placing License info Organic SEO 2
WHUK 3 Posts that did not add value Recycle Bin 2
Colan Nielsen Value of Citations That Pull on Google+ Local Page Local Reviews 3
Stef Kiley Temp closed business ranking higher in local pack Help & Support for Google Local 2
E What is the Click Through Rate / Conversion Rate for GMB or Local 3 Pack listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
J New local pack display? Google Algorithm Discussions 2
Professor M No Reviews on Local Packs for Car Wash Category in Different Countries Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Hanzel What would you do to make it in the Google 3 pack for "Personal Injury Lawyers" in Louisville Local Search 2
H Map Pack Ads for Service Area Business Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Shelly "On the menu: [item]" visual label in local pack Help & Support for Google Local 3
jeff_taylor GMB Removes Reviews from Local Pack Local Search 0
Tim Kahlert Knowledge Panel instead of Map Pack [inexplicable] Google My Business & Google Maps 7
zach.todd Snack pack versus clickthrough results Local Search 5
RattlingTram Map Pack Rankings for SAB with equal intent keywords Service Area Businesses 2
Justin Mosebach How to check SERPs for presence of a map pack in bulk? Organic SEO 4
B Ranking High Organically but Low in The Local Pack Local Search 4
B Google chrome and 3 pack Google My Business & Google Maps 3
H Should I create a GMB if there is no 3-pack in the SERP? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C Ranking tool for the local pack Organic SEO 5
Gsmithmike Huge Spam On Attorney Local Pack Google My Business & Google Maps 10
M "Online Care" icon on 3 pack listing: How to get it? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
K "Near" other business showing in 3-pack??? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
S Three pack, reviews, organic search decimated for SABs? Google My Business & Google Maps 8
L 2 year old website with no links, no content dominating local pack?? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Bryan Bloom "Their website mentions" in the map pack 🤔 - any idea how to get this to fire 🔥? Help & Support for Google Local 4
A 6 doctors and clinics all with same NAP. How do you get into 3 pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 20
A Different local pack results on Android phone and iphone Local Search 9