More threads by nwinezog

nwinezog

Reaction score
I manage this client in an agency account with access to their location group. But they have their own login.

I tried downloading the GMB app for iOS and logged in with their login but it just keeps prompting me to add a new location and I can't access any of the other features.

Are there any options for a situation like this or is my client out of luck?

The only option I know of is to use one of the 3rd parties that is testing this with Google like Podium but it's very expensive.

I manage this client in an agency account with access to their location group. But they have their own login.

I tried downloading the GMB app for iOS and logged in with their login but it just keeps prompting me to add a new location and I can't access any of the other features.

Are there any options for a situation like this or is my client out of luck?

Can you describe the requirement?

Do you have access to an Android phone? I downloaded the GMB app this week on 1 iPhone and 1 Android phone. Like you, I had issues accessing other features and tabs on the iPhone. However, the Android phone seemed to work fine and I was able to access the Messaging feature (I didn't use it though).

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom