More threads by Kike

Kike

Reaction score
Hi. First of all hello everyone as I am new here.

I promise to learn fast and don't ask a lot :cool:

Im managing the web of a local business. Schema is already inserted, same json-ld for all the pages in the <head> section.

This business sells services & products but offline, as many others.

The different pages in the web speak about the different services offered. There's also a blog where is spoken about products and other topics.

Would it be correct to change schema (product) in the posts speaking about products even not selling them online?

Hi. First of all hello everyone as I am new here.

I promise to learn fast and don't ask a lot :cool:

Im managing the web of a local business. Schema is already inserted, same json-ld for all the pages in the <head> section.

This business sells services & products but offline, as many others.

The different pages in the web speak about the different services offered. There's also a blog where is spoken about products and other topics.

Would it be correct to change schema (product) in the posts speaking about products even not selling them online?
I don't see any harm (or good) in that but it sounds like a lot of work... If you've got (or eventually have) a 100 blog posts, would you be customising the schema for every post?

Best schema practices doesn't mean having all pages have the same schema - in cases where it's not products like ecommerce, I go with service offerings - and for blog posts it would be article schema -

Hope that helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom