PamG

Reaction score
My client just grew from 3 locations to 6. I've created the 3 new GMB profiles and was going to copy/paste all the Products and Services info from the existing profiles to the new ones. The Services info is gone! Well, the "title" is still there, but the descriptions that I wrote are all blank now. This happen to anyone else?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi @PamG can you share some screenshots just so we know exactly what you are seeing? The services section inside GMB has been going through changes since it was launched a couple years ago now.

PamG

Reaction score
Hi @PamG can you share some screenshots just so we know exactly what you are seeing? The services section inside GMB has been going through changes since it was launched a couple years ago now.
Sorry - I've already re-created the missing info. But, basically, the circled text was gone:
1623158640508.jpg

It had originally been entered here, and that was all blank even though I had built it all out a few weeks ago:

1623158694126.jpg

Last edited:

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh, interesting. So I assume you had that GMB synced with Moz?

Another reason why its typically not a good idea to sync your GMB with 3rd party tools etc. Too many instances of good quality data being over ridden.

PamG

Reaction score
Well, I had no idea that it was actually going to make changes - I assumed it would report differences. Now I'm wondering what I need to do in Moz to keep it from doing this......

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I had no idea that it was actually going to make changes - I assumed it would report differences. Now I'm wondering what I need to do in Moz to keep it from doing this......
There should be an option inside of Moz to stop syncing with GMB.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom