More threads by AndiFox

Reaction score
I have reported this GMB Stephen Behrends, Bankruptcy Attorney stephen-behrends-bankruptcy-law - Google Search profile several times. It gets amended and then pops right back up, usually with a new switch of the wording.
I did a search at the states business commission and they are not registered as their GMB is showing. See attached.
Any hints on how to get this business to comply?

behrends2.JPG

behrends3.JPG

behrends1.JPG

behrends4.JPG

Have you been using "suggest an edit", or have you used the Redressal Form?

Suggest an Edit is automated, and Google's automated system may accept your edit, but the business owner could just change it back and there is no consequence. With the Redressal Form, someone on Google's Spam Team will actually look at the business and repeat offenses could result in a suspension.

See this guide from @BenFisher:

Have you been using "suggest an edit", or have you used the Redressal Form?

Suggest an Edit is automated, and Google's automated system may accept your edit, but the business owner could just change it back and there is no consequence. With the Redressal Form, someone on Google's Spam Team will actually look at the business and repeat offenses could result in a suspension.

See this guide from @BenFisher:
Thank you SO much! No, I have never used the Redressal Form. I really appreciate this1

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom