KieranThomas

Reaction score
Hi,

There used to be an option to disable CSS in Google Chrome, but if memory serves correctly that was removed years ago. It's a shame as it was a handy feature for a number of reasons. However, as a workaround, on the few rare occasions when I need to see exactly what's happening (structurally) with a page without all of the clutter, I tend to use the following and paste it into the console tab:

Code:
document.head.parentNode.removeChild(document.head);

However, instead of having to check my notes to remind myself of the code, I wondered if there's a way to save the code directly within Google Chrome Dev Tools as a reusable code snippet? Does anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks

ElizabethRule

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I use this chrome extension to disable CSS, and many other cool functions

KieranThomas

Reaction score
Thanks Elizabeth. Always handy to learn of new extensions so thanks for sharing :).
However, I already have a few I like to use, so in this instance I'm more curious if there's a way to save the code rather than switch/add extensions. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

ElizabethRule

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Ahh not sure about that, not sure it's possible but maybe someone else knows

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom