More threads by JoshuaMackens

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a tool we're making that will take your Yahoo Local listing and show you which providers are feeding the listing.

Would you guys mind going through it with your clients' listings and see if you find any errors? We're about to make it live but would like some beta testers to test it before we clean it up and make it look nice and neat :)

Last edited:
Hi, do you need to have a Yahoo paid account? We have clients listing that we will like to check. i would like to try the beta tester!

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any issues with the tool?

Is it throwing any providers that don't have logos for example?

Is it bugging out at any juncture?

@JoshuaMackens Doesn't seem to be working for COR365 Information Solutions

I would like to be a beta tester, too! I have tried to update a client's business listing on Yahoo Local and it asks for a monthly registration with fee. Is there any option for a free listing like Bing and GMB?

Last edited:
I tried it for one business, looks good, helpful tool. Will try some others when I get a chance.

I would like to be a beta tester, too! I have tried to update a client's business listing on Yahoo Local and it asks for a monthly registration with fee. Is there any option for a free listing like Bing and GMB?

Coming out with an article on this soon! The short answer is yes, kind of :)

We'll be talking about how to make changes to your Yahoo listing without paying for it. For those that don't have a listing we'll also run over how to add one.

I thought Yahoo and Yext were totally connected? Yext doesn't make things any easier on my end. How is this separate, may I ask? I would like to try if I am not working with Yext.

@JoshuaMackens Tried it for business, works good. Thanks!
Looking forward to the article on how to update the listing without using yext.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom