More threads by Trifo1991

Trifo1991

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Recently I verified a business(cafe-snack) and fully optimized it with photos, hours, NAP, etc. after that suggested an edit on another duplicate listing and marked it as duplicate, ticking the box with the verified listing.

After ten days, I saw the duplicate listing had gone away, but now my verified listing has become unverified. The weirdest part is that when I use another Gmail account and search for my listing, I choose the option to claim it, but it says that someone (my other email that I used to verify it) is managing the listing.

So my question is this: Is this a bug or not? Should I wait for some days until it is automatically solved, or should I take other actions( like requesting verification) ??

Important note: All the new images I uploaded don't appear in the search despite the fact I can see them on the old version of the dashboard.

It's a soft suspension. Go ahead and get it verified.

That's what I thought, but I also checked the verification status using Google's Check your verification status tool, which says my listing is verified, so that confused me into thinking it's probably a bug. Thank you very much anyway :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom