More threads by dnp

dnp

Reaction score
Hello all,

I contacted GBP support about removing a duplicate listing last week but the listing is still there. Their customer support cannot provide an estimate of when the listing will be removed. Anybody who has gone through this process, how long does the removal process typically takes?

Thank you!

Hello,
I would need some more details to understand your problem.

- Is the duplicated listing in your dashboard (Google Business Profile Manager)?
- Or is it a business that you can see on Google Maps? If yes, can you claim it from the map?

Regards,
S

Hello,
I would need some more details to understand your problem.

- Is the duplicated listing in your dashboard (Google Business Profile Manager)?
- Or is it a business that you can see on Google Maps? If yes, can you claim it from the map?

Regards,
S

I'm sorry I should provide more details. The duplicate listing is on Google Maps, and we already have a verified listing for it.

I think what SaraG was getting at is, did you create the duplicate listing? Or did it just show up/was already there?

If it's the latter you can try and claim it like she suggested. If the former, you should be able to remove it since your profile created it.

Keep us updated. Hope this helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom