More threads by ibweb

ibweb

Solutions
Reaction score
With GBP NMX, are you all able to find an efficient way to view reviews that have not been responded to, both old and new?
Before NMX, we could sort on the GBP dashboard by reviews needing a response which was fast and easy.
Note that we aren't looking for a software recommendation for reputation management; naturally those have great systems for monitoring which reviews have been responded to. This is for a multi-location client that specifically needs to check for reviews needing a response on high volume locations directly in GBP.

Solution
My bad, it shows a card only for "new" unanswered reviews (how google defines that I have no idea). It looks like this. That card just opens the reviews popup, so that's not it
1685114091975.jpg

What actually happens is that if there are a sufficient number of unanswered reviews (this client had ten), once you answer one, you get this, which feeds them to you as you answer them but I don't think it lets you skip answering:
1685114247174.jpg
With GBP NMX, are you all able to find an efficient way to view reviews that have not been responded to, both old and new?
Before NMX, we could sort on the GBP dashboard by reviews needing a response which was fast and easy.
Note that we aren't looking for a software recommendation for reputation management; naturally those have great systems for monitoring which reviews have been responded to. This is for a multi-location client that specifically needs to check for reviews needing a response on high volume locations directly in GBP.

The closest I've seen is that if there are enough of them (but I have no idea what the threshold is: we mostly use an external system), it will spontaneously start feeding you the next unanswered review after you answer it. I think maybe clicking on the "you have unanswered reviews" in the card carousel does that too.

@JS Girard thanks for the quick reply. We use an external system for the majority of our clients, but this one insists on their own system which integrates with other internal processes, but unfortunately it doesn't handle answering reviews.
I checked the cards on 5 locations, and they definitely have some reviews needing a response, but there is no card notification to respond to unanswered reviews.
I'll check out the auto-feeding next unanswered review process and see if that works.

My bad, it shows a card only for "new" unanswered reviews (how google defines that I have no idea). It looks like this. That card just opens the reviews popup, so that's not it
1685114091975.jpg

What actually happens is that if there are a sufficient number of unanswered reviews (this client had ten), once you answer one, you get this, which feeds them to you as you answer them but I don't think it lets you skip answering:
1685114247174.jpg

Solution
@JS Girard thanks for the screenshots and clarifications.
Based on what you're saying, it sounds like their interface is likely to miss reviews if either they are old enough OR there are not "enough" unanswered reviews to trigger the card notification.
In this particular use case, there are only a few reviews, and their dates are sporadic. It's a result of the client missing a few of the reviews while they successfully responded to 95+%. Unfortunately, with NMX, it's sounding like it's easier to have those reviews slip through.

@Will_GMBEverywhere is the number unanswered reviews data you could scrape on the listing?
E.g. even showing each listing has 0 or # of unanswered reviews might be a useful feature.

@ibweb
Thank you for tagging me here.

At present this is not an information we show on GMB Everywhere's review audit. This is a great idea though, have added it to our backlog for the future.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom