More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
We have two Junklugger Locations:

The Junkluggers of Gilbert & Tempe:
https://g.page/r/CROHt0VWnst3EBM/review (Had to use review to link it because the share link changes the listing)

The Junkluggers of Scottsdale & Mesa:

They have very similar service area but are on opposites sides of Phoenix. The Junkluggers of Scottsdale and Mesa shows up in searches for Gilbert & Tempe even when searched under a city that is only in Gilbert & Tempe's service area. For context, Scottsdale and Mesa do have more reviews, more content, and have been around longer. However, would that explain them showing up for Gilbert & Tempe searches in Gilbert & Tempe service area?
We've updated the local schemas and told Gilbert & Tempe to be more active on their page.

Thank you!

gilbert-map.jpg

Solution
One issue I see is that they are using a toll-free number. When I search that number on Google, it should return this location, but it's showing me this business profile. I would swap out the phone number and update Yext. I also notice that they have an expired Secretary of State filing. Do you know if they have a city license or utility bill showing their full name on it? Do you know if they moved from a previous location? Google has issues moving SABs in the past few years.
One issue I see is that they are using a toll-free number. When I search that number on Google, it should return this location, but it's showing me this business profile. I would swap out the phone number and update Yext. I also notice that they have an expired Secretary of State filing. Do you know if they have a city license or utility bill showing their full name on it? Do you know if they moved from a previous location? Google has issues moving SABs in the past few years.

Solution

Thank you for looking into it! Let me ask our client some questions and gather more information. Thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom