More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Please welcome MomentFeed, our newest sponsor to the Local Search Forum! MomentFeed provides complimentary listings management for multi-location brands.

momentfeed.jpg

Here are some things to know about MomentFeed

• Through their partnership with Apple, MomentFeed is now offering free listing management to all brands with >20 locations. Apple has a key goal of seeing more businesses actively manage their presence on their platform and with MapsConnect not offering a scalable solution for chains, they're being supported by partners.
  • No postcards / phone calls with pin codes are required to onboard locations
  • There is no obligation to purchase any other parts of MomentFeed's solution
  • Agencies representing chain brands are also welcome to make contact
  • All basic and rich listing fields are manageable; Name, Address, Phone, Web (localized UTM is OK), Category, Sub-category, Attributes, Lat/Long, Special Hours, FB URL, App URL, Yelp URL and Twitter handle.
  • Data is shared to Apple on a nightly basis and goes live within 1-2 days. Same speed as updating in MapsConnect directly.
Don't hesitate to ask them any questions you have here at the Local Search Forum, or you can contact them directly by filling out the contact form.

Colan, do you know if this is still an offering MomentFeed is providing? I've tried reaching out to them twice in the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. I'm looking for a reasonable solution to manage 2K+ listings on Apple Maps.

Thanks for the tip, Lluc. I thought I'd at least hear back from someone–it's caused me to wonder if they are no longer in operation as a company.

@Eoghan_MFeed, do you have a solution for me?

Apologies for the lag in response from us, all the Apple form fills go to me and I was out sick.

The free program is full at the moment. I will DM you with other options so you have them.

Apologies for the lag in response from us, all the Apple form fills go to me and I was out sick.

The free program is full at the moment. I will DM you with other options so you have them.

I would love the opportunity to work with Moment Feed. Please let me know if there is a waiting list or sign up sheet for future openings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom