More threads by wofguy

wofguy

Reaction score
Is there a bulk way to gather direct links to an entity in the GMB dashboard? Rather than going to the GMB, searching the store code, and selecting it, I'd rather just create a link that takes me straight there. However, it seems like the ID Google uses within the dashboard is unique and not used anywhere else. Am I missing something, or would these links have to be gathered manually?

If you can be a little more specific.

Are you looking to have all the dashboard URL's in one place without having to login to GMB?
Are you wanting to be able to click a link and have it key the right account and drop you on a GMB profile in GMB? (This sounds like what you want to do)

You are right the ID in the dashboard is unique, there are three strings actually, dashboard listing (unique), then there is an account string and then the CID.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom