More threads by CWalsh

CWalsh

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hey LocalU community,

I wanted to connect to the GBP API but got this Google form/questionnaire before connecting (screenshot attached). Is this normal, has anyone seen this? Or is this new? Is filling out the form part of the process or is there a way to workaround it?
Many thanks in advance

api form.jpg

Solution
The form is a normal part of the process. You'll need to associate the API with one specific Google Cloud project and you'll also want to have a list of all the email addresses of users inside your Google Workspace that will need to be able to admin the API inside your cloud project.

Fill it out completely and read the directions carefully.
You also don't have to overthink your answers either though.
I've been through the process three times and it usually takes 2-5 days to get access to the API.

Hope that helps!

-N
The form is a normal part of the process. You'll need to associate the API with one specific Google Cloud project and you'll also want to have a list of all the email addresses of users inside your Google Workspace that will need to be able to admin the API inside your cloud project.

Fill it out completely and read the directions carefully.
You also don't have to overthink your answers either though.
I've been through the process three times and it usually takes 2-5 days to get access to the API.

Hope that helps!

-N

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom