More threads by b0rahae

b0rahae

Solutions
Reaction score
Since yesterday, there is something weird with the GBP. I can't enter a PIN code, I can't edit any information (the button is not working), also I can't get to the reinstatement form.
Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
1680764497273.jpg

Solution
There was definitely an uptick during Core update. It's the "Waiting for decision" status which is basically "Yeah, you did the little dance number, but you're actually totally verified yet".

You used to be able to force them to decide one way or another by sending in a post, but they took that away from us.
I am having this issue as well. I tried different accounts and different browsers, but the same situation occurred each time. I was trying to verify a profile and that didn't pop up the verification window. I was trying to check users in another profile and the main menu when clicking the dots showed up, but nothing within there would load. Quite frustrating, but you're not alone!

There was definitely an uptick during Core update. It's the "Waiting for decision" status which is basically "Yeah, you did the little dance number, but you're actually totally verified yet".

You used to be able to force them to decide one way or another by sending in a post, but they took that away from us.

Solution
Looking at the GBP forum, it affects suspended, disabled, and not verified profiles.
The same issue as my thread

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom