More threads by Jo Shaer

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys

We gave up our office during the lockdown and have just got around to updating the GBP.

I changed the address to our registered address (which is a mail only address) and requested a post card.

My GBP was suspended (Google must recognise it). Booooo!

I updated my GBP to show no address - working from home and servicing customers at their address - and the listing was reinstated. Yay!

BUT

Now, when I Google 'Lollipop Local' I don't see my GBP listing with all the reviews and posts.

It just shows a box on the right that says 'See results about Lollipop Local'. If you click that you see a very small knowledge panel with the formation date of the company and the website URL.

Is that normal now for companies that work from home?

As an admin, I can still see a button to view my old listing with all the reviews and posts. It's just not visible to the public.

What can I do to get my full listing to show to the public again proudly to the right of my Company name when someone does a search for my company?

I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you post a screenshot of what you are getting? I get your KP to show up when I searched Lollipop Local.

lollipop-local-Google-Search.jpg

The view profile is because you are logged in with the email address that manages the business profile. Try searching while being logged out or use incognito.

Now I am wondering if I am having a senior moment @keyserholiday
This is what I was seeing this morning on Google Chrome and I have just checked on Firefox this afternoon and I still see the same tiny box on the right (obviously without the Google profile bit because I am not logged in)
1650983141446.jpg

Hi @keyserholiday

image (5).jpg

I asked a colleague in the UK what they can see and they see the same as me - no GBP listing. Just the small box.
Is this because I am not showing an address in my listing?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom