More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
We have a client who is operating a Google Business Profile from a race track in California. That profile is now running for a while and has good reviews and visibility.

The client has now rented two more new tracks in other US States where they are operating their business successfully. The question is, is it advisable to create new GBPs for the business at those two new track locations? If yes, shall we display the address in the GBP or run them as SABs?

Please guide!

Solution
If that is the official business address and they see customers there, I would say yes to setting up a GBP and yes to showing the address. I'm curious, what type of business is this?

The question is, is it advisable to create new GBPs for the business at those two new track locations? If yes, shall we display the address in the GBP or run them as SABs?
If that is the official business address and they see customers there, I would say yes to setting up a GBP and yes to showing the address. I'm curious, what type of business is this?

The question is, is it advisable to create new GBPs for the business at those two new track locations? If yes, shall we display the address in the GBP or run them as SABs?

Solution
Thanks! Yea if the training is happening on site and they have the authority to use that location, I would go with my suggestion above.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom