More threads by thelocalmarketer

Solutions
Reaction score
We are seeing multiple customer listings disappear, including an agency listing, after applying for and moving them over to Google Business Profile Manager. Any ideas as to why? Is there a waiting period where the listings get removed temporarily?

The listings are not showing in search or under profile manager.

Solution
We are seeing multiple customer listings disappear, including an agency listing, after applying for and moving them over to Google Business Profile Manager. Any ideas as to why? Is there a waiting period where the listings get removed temporarily?

Below is the reply from Google support. It's as if the listing never existed.

Greetings for the day!
I am Madhavi from the Google Business Profile Support team. Thank you for contacting us about your business profile “Stories Marketing for Pregnancy Centers”. We understand your concern regarding reviews transfer. I know how important this is for you. Do not worry, I am here to help you...

Below is the reply from Google support. It's as if the listing never existed.

Greetings for the day!
I am Madhavi from the Google Business Profile Support team. Thank you for contacting us about your business profile “Stories Marketing for Pregnancy Centers”. We understand your concern regarding reviews transfer. I know how important this is for you. Do not worry, I am here to help you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this concern.

Upon checking, we could not find any profile on your account. However, we suggest you create a new business profile. Once the profile is created and verified we will transfer the reviews. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your concern.

Solution
This happend to one of our clients' GBP. They have 7 locations and did not own any of their GBPs but they were claimed and verified all through former employees of the business.

We were able to gain access and ownership of all 7 locations inside the client's GBP. A month later, two locations disappeared from their GBP dashboard.

Google was able to restore them for us because they were the primary owner of the listings. Have you tried logging in to the client's GBP account that has primary ownership and providing your agency manager access again?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom