More threads by LakewoodSEO

Reaction score
We have a client that is trying to set up their GBP profile and said when they are trying to set up their initial Google Business Profile for their property, using their Google account; they get an error saying something similar to 'this email is in use in collaboration with a visitor session' and it won't let them create a Google Profile for that address. Do you know what that could mean? They confirmed there is no duplicate listing for the address, since nothing comes up when they search the address in google, but could there still be one associated with the address or something? Everything that I'm seeing when I google this message is related to GCP. Thanks in advance for your help.

We have a client that is trying to set up their GBP profile and said when they are trying to set up their initial Google Business Profile for their property, using their Google account; they get an error saying something similar to 'this email is in use in collaboration with a visitor session' and it won't let them create a Google Profile for that address. Do you know what that could mean? They confirmed there is no duplicate listing for the address, since nothing comes up when they search the address in google, but could there still be one associated with the address or something? Everything that I'm seeing when I google this message is related to GCP. Thanks in advance for your help.

The moment a thread get's locked like this one, you may assume that they've discovered a bug in their systems & they don't want to admit it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom