More threads by carmical

carmical

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a client whose GBP was suspended last year. Then his web design company created a new profile (big no-no, I know), and it got suspended, too. I have verified that the duplicate profile no longer exists. I logged in with the email account that was used to create it, and it's nowhere to be found.

So, I got help on the Google community forums, and an expert looked the original profile over, gave suggestions, and had me reply to the email. A week later, Google replied that the profile goes against its standards. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Are they simply not going to look at it and are just clicking "reject" each time now? It's a legitimate business that's been operating for 20 years and is registered with the state. Proof has been provided to Google. The client is at his wits' end, naturally.

Thanks,

Casey

Solution
Google Business Profile Suspended cases can be difficult sometimes, just go back to the GBP community forum, and hopefully, the PE will be able to escalate.
Google Business Profile Suspended cases can be difficult sometimes, just go back to the GBP community forum, and hopefully, the PE will be able to escalate.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom