More threads by dotgal

dotgal

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can manage the users for a GBP profile? I recall that it use to be somewhere on the left-hand column where I can click to manage users. Now that's gone. There's no backend dashboard anymore and all management is on Google's frontend search. I don't see a section for managing profile access and users.

dotgal, click on the "three dots" at the top of the NMX > Business Profile Settings > Managers > Add (new) or click on the current listed Managers you wish to edit.

1670382759387.png

dotgal, click on the "three dots" at the top of the NMX > Business Profile Settings > Managers > Add (new) or click on the current listed Managers you wish to edit.

1670382759387.png

@Wary Goose The option I see is "Add a new Business Profile". The message I'm seeing is below. Will this provide me access and not transfer ownership (which is what I'm trying to avoid)?

2022-12-07_14-24-58.jpg

@dotgal Unfortunately, that message means that the location you are trying to manage is owned by someone else, your credentials aren't included for access to that GBP listing and you'll have to go through the GBP Listing Ownership Request steps.

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom