More threads by Jaimie S

Jaimie S

Reaction score
Hey - can anyone just double check these differences for me. Looking into it I believe the difference in the views is showing for unique views in the 'performance' tab - but on the SERP it may be showing just all views (not unique). Can anyone clarify?

SERP.jpg

Performance Tab.jpg

Google stats.jpg

Solution
I was going top bet it's something stupid like the "month" of the 395 views means "the last 30 days" and the one for the 129 views means "since the first of the months", but I can,t imagine that three days would ake such a difference.

Google stats have always had these quirks. Like Google would insist you'd gotten less direction requests over three months than in the last month, which was all kinds of nonsense.
I was going top bet it's something stupid like the "month" of the 395 views means "the last 30 days" and the one for the 129 views means "since the first of the months", but I can,t imagine that three days would ake such a difference.

Google stats have always had these quirks. Like Google would insist you'd gotten less direction requests over three months than in the last month, which was all kinds of nonsense.

Last edited:
Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom