More threads by BrentCarnduff

Reaction score
Hi,
We just had one of our client accounts suspended. Client contacted Google My Business support and received this response:
_________

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.

We have reviewed your request and can not reinstate your Google My Business listing at this time as it continues to be in violation of the Google My Business quality guidelines.

Your listing has activity from a previous manager/owner’s account that was suspended for violating guidelines.

In order to promote your business through Google My Business, we request you to create a new listing and complete the verification process. Please make sure all information on your page is in accordance with the Google My Business Quality guidelines.

If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

_________

We are new to this account, have not done any work on it yet, and have never had an account suspended, but are being blamed for it. How do I find out what is happening?
Thanks

Google will not tell you what is wrong. In my experience (reinstating north of 2K listings) is that 4% of those suspended are ready for a reinstatement. The problem is you now have one shot left, support. Mind sharing the location details? (You can PM me)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom