More threads by dotgal

dotgal

Reaction score
My client has a new doctor that just started in their practice. There is a GMB listing with outdated information and after claiming it, verifying with a postcard pin, and having to reinstate it, it's now under suspension. Google couldn't do video call to confirm the doctor's new employment so another post card is being sent out. However, the post card is being sent to one of the other clinic locations. Will re-verification need to happen again if the address needs to be updated? After all of this - would it be best to start a new GMB listing from scratch and close out the outdated listing?

I would try to keep the existing listing if possible. GMB support should be able to work with you on the verification component.

I agree with Colan, however, support may tell you there is a technical issues and to create a new listing.

If this happens, do not, just note the case ID, and visit the support community and PM me the thread.

It will need to be escalated.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom