More threads by Chris Ratchford

Chris Ratchford

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm setting up a local Google Ads campaign for a dental practice that has 3 GMB listings in their GMB account- two of them are individual practitioner listings and then the branded practice listing (which is the only one of the 3 that is "optimized" - the 2 individual practitioner listings are stripped down w/ little to no data).

This is the 1st time I'm setting up for a client that has multiple GMB listings, so I'm a little confused. I don't see anywhere in the Editor where I can only choose the primary GMB listing.

Am I thinking too hard for this? Does Google know only to display the primary GMB listing as an AD?

@Chris Ratchford, when you go to the location extensions area in AdWords ("Ads & Extensions" -> "Extensions" -> "Location") you can specify whether you want your ad campaign to sync with all GMB pages in your client's account, or only with specific GMB pages. You can do that by setting up a "location group," with the specific location(s) you want to tie to AdWords (in this case, the one GMB page for the practice).

location-extensions.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom