More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
We've had a weird situation on some of our non-agency accounts where the name is not displayed in the dashboard. When you click on it, you can get to the GBP, but all search attempts fail (address, name, phone number, postal code, even the displayed number!). Anyone has run into this situation? Some even have negative numbers (though I suspect it's because they were just created less than half an hour ago)

1657034800593.jpg

1657034772172.jpg
Has anyone ever run into something like this? Do you think Google is tinkering with the Business Dashboard? Whenever google tinkers with something, we always see weird-ass blockages and bugs. Last March they added a "your business offers X services" widget and that made it impossible to make changes to services for several days...

Not yet. Some of these are admittedly sketchy in the first place (we have a weird business model where the SEO side is beholden to a sales department), so we're not exactly eager to attract attention to these profiles in particular.

Please see the attached screenshot where the business name has been replaced with a number and an information required status. Any thoughts on what this is?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 111232.jpg

ok, I'm not sure how much I can help if we can't show Google a specific example.

I just checked on my client's dashboards and was able to find another example. I'll see what I can do to collect more examples too.

I am asking Google, please provide the dashboard links for affected profiles :)

Thanks Jason, I am adding this to the report, any more examples would be awesome!

@Jaimie S Do you have links for me?

-- Submitting all this for Colan :)

For what it is worth, two accounts in a group of 21 are also listed this way. Both have been marked duplicate. This is a new client so I am not sure of all the details and history yet but wanted to chime in that I am also seeing this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom