Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
CitationsNAP.gif

Citations, Citations, Citations

The lifeblood of local search, to some degree - citations are critical to your success.

If you need top citation lists by country or niche - you can find them here.

Want to know the best ways to find them, audit them. or clean them up?
You can find that here as well.

Have citation questions??? Ask away...

We have the largest repository of all the best posts about citations online.
137 posts to date. On and by the top minds in the business!

The forum is so big with so many important new topics added DAILY that I know it can be hard to find things. So for anyone new, just wanted to highlight the Citations Forum and be sure you know we have a whole separate section here.

CLICK HERE to read some of the latest citation threads.

KEEP IN MIND that if you have specific questions about your listing, or a client's, you need to post down in the HELP section.

Other new topic specific forums include: reviews, dupes, moves, service area businesses. Plus we have forums for on-site SEO, mobile, social and much more. Check the forum home page to see all the forums.

But the main way Pros keep informed is by clicking RECENT POSTS & TRENDING THIS WEEK at the top of the forum. And of course subscribing to the RSS feed or getting daily email digests. (Right sidebar.)

Happy reading and thanks for visiting! :)

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="We have the largest repository of all the best posts about citations online.
137 posts to date.">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://www.localsearchforum.com/attachments/google-local-citations/2251d1427985055-google-local-citations-citations-citations-citationsnap.gif">

CitationsNAP.gif

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Website URLs for Multiple locations in Google My Business & Local Citations Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet Huge List: Acceptable NAP Variations for Google Local Citations from Whitespark Citations 3
Linda Buquet Haha! Creative Way to get a Local Citation and Backlink from Google? Not! Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Attorney SEO: Local Citation Strategy & Other Google Local Insights for Lawyers Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Google Local Citations - Quality Issues to Be Aware Of Citations 4
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Google+ Local Citations Forum Citations 0
Colan Nielsen Value of Citations That Pull on Google+ Local Page Local Reviews 3
djbaxter Brightlocal Tool shows Large Google Local Search Algorithm Update March 10, 2021 Google Algorithm Discussions 1
D Local Services and Google my Business Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
M Google Local Services Ads - Lack of Leads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 14
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 12
F Turkish post: Google My Business local seo Recycle Bin 0
F Google My Business local seo Google Local 101 3
B Google Beacons helping Local visability? Local Search 1
JoyHawkins Are Local Services Ads Stealing Clicks from Google My Business? A Case Study of 110 Listings Paid Search and Local Service Ads 0
M Decreased traffic to Google maps due to local service ads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Professor M Google Maps and Google My Business Big Changes - Google Maps Local News Feed Google My Business & Google Maps 26
jpayne7 Google Favoring Rich Snippets for Job Postings over Local Business Listings? Google Local 101 4
NexstarNickR Google Local Service Ads: Price Increases due to Bidding Rollout Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
NickB-Tampa URL is updated in Google My Business but doesn't show up correctly in maps or on Bright Local Local Search 2
U How is Google Selecting Places on Google Local Context Maps Google My Business & Google Maps 0
djbaxter Google adds local listings to autocomplete Local Search 1
Adam C. Google Local Services Ads Management / Setup Paid Search and Local Service Ads 13
Zhanna A business completely disappeared from Google Local Finder Google My Business & Google Maps 3
gsterling Comparing Local Ads/Extensions to Conventional Google Ads Local Search 0
G DUP All Regus Offices Prohibited on Google+ Local? New Policy? Recycle Bin 0
F New local feature box on Google DE Local Search 2
Nathan_NZ Local Pack and Google Maps Correlation Google My Business & Google Maps 1
S Free tool for local businesses - update data on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc. - would you use it? Local SEO Tools & Software 7
JSammon512 Better Data in Google Ads & Analytics for Local Pack Ads (Google Local Extensions) Help & Support for Google Local 1
djbaxter Local U 2019: Map Spam, Review Stars, Google Winning, Yelp Losing, and Joy Hawkins Local Search 0
ashley.smith Does Google My Business prioritize reviews from Local Guides over other users? Local Reviews 7
Jac New Feature >> Got an email from Google >> New! Earn Local Guides points for amazing lists Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Dan Foland Google Starts Showing Local Results for Some Sex-Related Legal Queries (Again) Local Search 10
J Anyone notice these factors on Google Local Search since the update? Local Search 5
nathangdavidson What's the best way to advise Google when there's a bogus business listing returned in a Local Pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
H Google Guaranteed and Voice Search and Local ads Google My Business & Google Maps 14
J Software Development Companies - Google Doesn't Treat Related Searches as Local Local Search 4
JoyHawkins Google Posts Showing in the Local Finder Google My Business & Google Maps 14
R Free Webinar: Local SEO Guide Google Ranking Factors for 2019 Events 0
R Free Webinar: Google Local Service Ads with Tom Waddington Events 1
BenFisher Google Testing Posts and Description Position in Local Finder. Google My Business & Google Maps 2
OnlineLobstar Has Google Forgotten About the Quality of Local Search Results? Service Area Businesses 8
JoyHawkins Ask Joy Hawkins Anything About Google My Business - Local Marketing Institute Events 10
David Wu Strategies to expand geographic coverage of my Google local search (3 pack) Local Search 29
Dan Foland Google Officially Announces 'Local Service Businesses' Improvements Service Area Businesses 6
rosie.brightlocal Google Reviews Study: How are local businesses using Google Reviews? Local Reviews 1
Nikos Frustrated with New Google Hotel Finder Local Pack Local Search 6
juliaannCA Facebook Challenges Google in Local Search Recycle Bin 0
C Google Local Knowledge Panel Contact Us Messages 3