More threads by christy

christy

Reaction score
I have a store that opened Dec 23, 2022. The location was set up in GBP as "temporarily closed", but since it has opened, we have been trying to show it as open on Google. We have ownership of the listing and tried doing it that way, I tried suggesting an edit as an outside user.... However, every time we try to edit the location with it being open and with the correct hours, we get a notice the next day that our "edits weren't verified". The store is STILL showing closed. I'm at my wit's end trying to get this store open.

Solution
If you go to Step 4 in the help and support drop down you should have an option to email. You can submit your email. You should've also gotten a ticket number when you submitted your previous fix to google support, on the screen saying your submission was complete.
1675101830976.jpg

1675101913949.jpg
A couple options. Make suggested edits from various google accounts if you have them, or have more members on your team make suggested edit. We seem to have had success with this method in the past. Second option, I would reach out to support. This is typically something they are able to rectify, relatively quickly.

A couple options. Make suggested edits from various google accounts if you have them, or have more members on your team make suggested edit. We seem to have had success with this method in the past. Second option, I would reach out to support. This is typically something they are able to rectify, relatively quickly.

Unfortunately no luck with either suggestion. I also didn't receive an email back after suggesting edits that Google was reviewing my edits.

Unfortunately no luck with either suggestion. I also didn't receive an email back after suggesting edits that Google was reviewing my edits.

That's very odd you didn't get an automated email after contacting support. Maybe check your spam folder if you haven't? Did you get a ticket number when you submitted to Google Support? Regardless, the key is to be persistent. I'd email them again, especially if you never got a ticket for your previous inquiry.

That's very odd you didn't get an automated email after contacting support. Maybe check your spam folder if you haven't? Did you get a ticket number when you submitted to Google Support? Regardless, the key is to be persistent. I'd email them again, especially if you never got a ticket for your previous inquiry.

Unfortunately, we as a company do not have access to the client's email where the location is set up. So even if we submit a Google Support ticket, we have no way of seeing it. There's no way to set it up with my email correct?

If you go to Step 4 in the help and support drop down you should have an option to email. You can submit your email. You should've also gotten a ticket number when you submitted your previous fix to google support, on the screen saying your submission was complete.
1675101830976.jpg

1675101913949.jpg

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom