More threads by JCL Marketing

Reaction score
Working with a local established towing business that opened a new location and we were suspended before we ever had a chance to go live. Turned in reinstatement and escalated it but was still denied with no explanation. I manage the listing remotely from a few states away and we were only given the chance to verify with mobile verification. I didn't verify through the portal but did submit a legitimate video showing definitive proof of location and business when working with the person I was referred to through escalation. We have other locations with no issues and decent monthly AdWords spending. Is anyone experiencing similar issues or have any suggestions?

Solution
Unfortunately Google will not tell you specifically what the cause of the suspension is. It's hard to identify the issue without knowing the business or listing. If you share the listing I can provide more personalized insight.

Did you submit proof that the business exists at the location? If not, reply directly to the email thread you have going now with support and send proof like:
  • Signage outside the business location (if not a service area business)
  • Other images of proof like a business license, insurance, utility bill.
  • Resubmit the video showing proof of the business at the location.
Before doing that, review the guidelines for representing your business on Google as well as the guidelines on how to fix a...
Thanks for your reply. I've gone through all the normal steps, submitted documents, reinstatement, and escalation. Not getting anywhere. I can't really share the listing since it is suspended but the info is as follows:

Your business is not visible to customers
Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info, and learn how to regain access. Learn more
Edit info
CTS Towing & Recovery
NOT PUBLICLY VISIBLE
Towing service
Address: 1786 Main St, Munfordville, KY 42765
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (270) 784-2532

Let me know if you see something I'm missing. Thanks again for your reply.

Unfortunately Google will not tell you specifically what the cause of the suspension is. It's hard to identify the issue without knowing the business or listing. If you share the listing I can provide more personalized insight.

Did you submit proof that the business exists at the location? If not, reply directly to the email thread you have going now with support and send proof like:
  • Signage outside the business location (if not a service area business)
  • Other images of proof like a business license, insurance, utility bill.
  • Resubmit the video showing proof of the business at the location.
Before doing that, review the guidelines for representing your business on Google as well as the guidelines on how to fix a suspended profile here. Make sure you listing is complying with the rules. For example, if your address is showing you need to provide signage photos at your location, or else you are an SAB and you need to hide the address.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom