More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
Hello,

We recently had a new HVAC client start with us. When getting access to their GBP for their location address we found that they had one listing for that address in suspension, one duplicate and a third with the same address on the dashboard but unverified. When you click on it in the dashboard though it goes to a second location they have in a different city than the first two. After talking it over we decided to work on the suspended listing first. I filled out the reinstatement form, provided a business license with that address and other forms of poof to Google Support. We then received back the screen shot below from Support. When I have tried now on multiple occasions to contact them back to clarify and state that the listing is still showing suspended on our end and is verified as well as what to do next. It has just been crickets. Does anyone have an idea as to what my next move should be with this? All advice would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 1.51.39 PM.jpg

Remove the duplicate and unverified business profiles and reply back to Google support that you fixed the issue.

Solution
Remove the duplicate and unverified business profiles and reply back to Google support that you fixed the issue.

Thanks Jason, However if we do that they would be left with just the suspended profile and completely off the maps for no telling how long. And at the mercy of Google Support to review docs and lift that suspension. Would trying to get support to merge the duplicate and the suspended and removing the unverified extra address be a safer route to go?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom