More threads by Positiveim

Reaction score
Not sure about the rest of the world but in the UK times are hard. Apparently 1M people have recently cancelled their broadband subscriptions. We are not in recessions but it feels like one.
I have one client in particular - a decorator, that is seeing a sharp fall in demand. Unfortunately, he's my biggest client. He has multiple locations and ranks at the top everywhere on maps and organically with 100s of great reviews. I could understand the drop in demand if he was a decorator that did general work but they are high end and this segment of society is not being hit by the cost of living crisis. Not sure what to do about them.

Just wondered what others are experiencing at the moment.

Solution
I have clients in the UK too and I agree it's tough right now. Marketing spend is often the first thing to be cut in the time of recession, and although we aren't technically in one right now, it definitely feels like it!
I have clients in the UK too and I agree it's tough right now. Marketing spend is often the first thing to be cut in the time of recession, and although we aren't technically in one right now, it definitely feels like it!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom