More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
Question: Is there a rule for how many GBP verifications or verification code requests you can make in a single day?

I have a multi-location client that has dozens of unverified locations. We're attempting to verify many of them manually using the options available in each listing. It's different for each location. In this account, I've seen video verification, postcard verification, phone call verification, text verification and email verification. Sometimes it's a single option, sometimes it's a combination of options.

Some days, I can verify 7 listings via text and send a few postcards, but then a few days later, I might be able to do more than that, or much less than that. I'm not seeing the rhyme or reason with a set number that I'm able to do... it seems so random!

I'm actually not sure because I've never hit the threshold. I know there is a limit to how many you can do and I believe it resets every week.

According to this thread, the limit is 10 a week.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom