More threads by claireviland

claireviland

Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone know how to add an "Owner" attribute to a Google Business Profile listing? Trying to get this field added to my client's shopping mall listings, but I'm unsure how to go about it. The option doesn't appear when I suggest an edit and there doesn't seem to be any option to add it in GBP's interface. Appreciate any insights!
1665590991634.jpg

Hi. Interesting case.
There is no such option in the profile.
Such a view can either be automatically created based on data about the company, or in some cases it can be changed by the support

According to google documentation, You do have to call support to get a department listing connected to its parent, so that's probably it.

Actually, the link goes to a knowledge panel (Simon Property Group - Google Search) instead of a separate GBP (as it does for departments). This is a knowledge graph thing due to the fact Malls are amongst those categories which can have hybrid panels that mix knowledge graph data with the actual Google Business Profile.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom