More threads by Charles Jenkins

Reaction score
I have a Tampa address but when you search Tampa on Google Maps it shows the Tampa boarder about a mile east of my address. Is there anyway to have the boarder on maps moved to include the actual Tampa boarder?

address:

410 Ware Blvd. Suite 805
Tampa FL.33619

B1F9B670-8F09-4053-B8F4-E175E171CB96.jpeg

Hi,

From what I found online from official sources you are outside the City of Tampa limits. The Tampa Zip code is a different boundary. In either case, the owners of that data either the City in the case of the city boundary or USPS in the case of the zip code boundary would need to send updated information directly to Google.

Greg is right. Just because your address has a Tampa postal address doesn't mean it's within the Tampa city limits. I used to live in Brandon, FL and the vast majority of Hillsborough County is unincorporated. In fact Brandon (pop 103,000) is the largest unincorporated community in Florida and 9th largest in the US.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom