More threads by vajavaja16

vajavaja16

Reaction score
Hello,
My competitors have marked service area in the city, I already have a pin there, can i mark service area like this and how can I do it?
Also they are on top of me, last few weeks. But like a years, our business was #1 there, we have more reviews, backlinks, more directories, more blogs, domain rank(ahrefs) and everything is better, but they are still on top of me. Our listing is "dancing" like 3 days of week we are down and not even in 3 pack, but other days we are doing well. Those 2 business is on top of us, and only different what they have is this marked location.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you

1619537564236.png

1619537851797.png

If you have a pin in the city, it's because you have an address for your store. The examples you show are Service Area Businesses, meaning the don't have a store location where customers can come. You can only have one or the other.

However, having the service area is not going to affect your rankings.

btw, how are you measuring your rankings? Just be aware that no matter what method you use, it will be different for every user, largely based on their location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom