More threads by beckyweller

beckyweller

LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been dealing with this issue since last month where if I try to upload images for a Google post I get this error message 'Transfer encountered too many consecutive failures.' It doesn't matter if it's an update or offer. Any one dealing with this and figured out a workaround?

1683656734196.jpg

Solution
I've been dealing with this issue since last month where if I try to upload images for a Google post I get this error message 'Transfer encountered too many consecutive failures.' It doesn't matter if it's an update or offer. Any one dealing with this and figured out a workaround?

1683656734196.jpg

If you are using Chrome use a different browser. It drove me crazy for several hours when I was using Chrome then I switched to Safari and it worked like it should.
What's the image exactly? We recently encountered a BAFFLING instance where logos simply wouldn't upload caused by the presence of cyan shades of blue. This may seem impossible, but as a user of Tumbler back in 2013-2015 I was very familiar with the possibility as it was a well-documented limitation of that platform back then.

1683656734196.jpg

If you are using Chrome use a different browser. It drove me crazy for several hours when I was using Chrome then I switched to Safari and it worked like it should.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom