More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
I have encountered a company and they are claiming that they can deindex Yelp listing for any business from all the major search engines. They will charge a certain monthly fee for a year and they are guaranteeing their success. Pay only if you see the result. Is such a thing possible? if yes, how? I believe it is scammy and impossible. Thoughts please.

I've never even heard of a service like this so I'm not sure how they would accomplish that. I asked around on Twitter and got this response:

As far as I am aware, this is usually impossible, but I am very interested to learn more about this company and their service.

I know that Yelp won't remove a listing unless it violates their eligibility guidelines. I have seen it happen before with Yext's listing. They had a listing on Yelp and were getting tons of bad reviews, but then the listing got de-indexed on Yelp. I detail the case here: Did You Know That Yelp Will Hide Some Listings? - Whitespark Local Insider

Can you share more details on this company and service?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom