More threads by creekmoremarketing

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there!

We are currently in the process of reclaiming our client's listings with the new Business Connect with Apple. However, we have run into an issue where it's no longer allowing us to add the businesses. Is there a total number that we are capped at in Business Connect? We currently have 103, which is a bit of a weird number to cap it but we have received the error message since Friday. Photo provided of error:

Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 10.58.43 AM.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Solution
This is interesting as 103 is a weird number to be capped at. A few questions.
  1. Do you currently have an enterprise Apple Business Connect Account?
  2. Are you trying to claim more businesses or locations? Like are we adding existing locations to already claimed businesses or are we trying to add new businesses and claim those locations?
  3. Have you verified all the current businesses in your ABC? Sometimes this can affect you from adding more if you have a ton that needs to be verified.
This does sound like a glitch more than anything based on the number you are being capped at. I would try to connect with Apple support to see if they are able to assist. If you have tried already without much help there are some workarounds...
This is interesting as 103 is a weird number to be capped at. A few questions.
  1. Do you currently have an enterprise Apple Business Connect Account?
  2. Are you trying to claim more businesses or locations? Like are we adding existing locations to already claimed businesses or are we trying to add new businesses and claim those locations?
  3. Have you verified all the current businesses in your ABC? Sometimes this can affect you from adding more if you have a ton that needs to be verified.
This does sound like a glitch more than anything based on the number you are being capped at. I would try to connect with Apple support to see if they are able to assist. If you have tried already without much help there are some workarounds you could try.
1. Wait a few more days to see if the error persists- If you have cleared cookies/cache and still getting this error from Friday I'd probably just reach out to Apple for further support.
2. Create a new ABC account and try to add businesses to that - This isn't ideal having 2 accounts and I would probably exhaust reaching out to Apple support before pursuing this option BUT it could let you know if it's a glitch or something is actually wrong with your account and you're being capped for whatever reason.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom