More threads by dteb

dteb

Reaction score
Knowledge Panel for Competitor Showed Up for Branded Search. Anyone Know of a Reason Why?

There are many reasons this can happen. Can you link us to the search query and/or send screenshots?

There are many reasons this can happen. Can you link us to the search query and/or send screenshots?
Sure, attached is a screenshot. You'll probably need to zoom in.

Image from iOS.jpg

When I run search I get Korey's GMB. If you drop off photography does other person still show up?
When I dropped off photography, I got the correct person to show up. It's odd, I've run the search several times myself from different IP's, and I get the correct knowledge panel to show up, no idea why it would have shown a different one.

I tried and I see the correct KP as well.
Thanks for looking - I've run the search several times myself from different IP's, and I get the correct knowledge panel to show up, no idea why it would have shown a different one. It was only once when the client ran the search that the wrong knowledge panel showed up.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom